For your hotel reservation in Milan, please note that AIM Italy has been appointed as Official Housing Bureau of the event.
For any information and/or reservation please contact us at :
Tel. +39 02 566011
AIM Italy reserved some hotels rooms at preferential rates in a different price categories for the period during the OCT Congress, whose locations and rates are visible in the links below.
A voucher will be sent out as confirmation of your reservation.
Please read carefully our payment&cancellation information before booking.
Pre-payment of the total stay is requested upon confirmation. Payments can be finalized by credit card. AIM Italy will issue an invoice for the total paid and a voucher will be sent out as confirmation.
Any change or cancellation of the hotel reservation must be sent in writing to AIM Italy (by email or fax). In case of cancellation, AIM Italy will apply the following cancellation fees:
• Before December 17, 2017: :only an administrative fee ( Euro 20) will be kept. AIM Italy will refund you the amount already paid for the stay except the above fee.
• Before April 1, 2018: one night accommodation will be kept.
• After April 1, 2018: 100% of the total stay will be kept as cancellation fee – no refund in case of changes and reduction of stay.
Reimbursements will be settled within 60 days after the congress.
Milan City Tax
Starting from 1st September 2012, Milan City Council has introduced a city tax for tourists staying overnight in Milan. Tourists will have to pay the levy upon check out in addition to the hotel bill as follows:
• Euro 5,00 per person per night for guests staying at 5-star hotels
• Euro 5,00 per person per night for guests staying at 4-star hotels
• Euro 4,00 per person per night for guests staying at 3-star hotels
For GROUP BOOKINGS (5 or more rooms) please contact AIM Italy at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain terms&conditions for groups.